Our client is a highly regarded global player within the Specialty
Chemical industry. We are currently seeking an EHS Engineering for one
of their Flagship operations. As the EHS Engineer for this facility
you will direct and maintain all environmental systems to ensure
continued compliance with Corporate and Governmental standards. This
position will have heavy involvement in developing and implementing
programs to prevent and solve environmental problems. Your additional
responsibilities will include ensuring environmental requirements,
permitting, incident reporting, safety, wastewater management and
process optimization for sustainment in energy usage. Position reports
to the Plant Engineering Manager.
- BS Degree in Safety or Environmental
- 3-5 years or EHS Leadership in a manufacturing operation
- Excellent knowledge of wastewater, safety, and permitting
- Excellent teaching and training abilities
- Strong knowledge of sustainability
pplies to all employment practices and personnel actions.
Our client is a highly regarded global client with an excellent track record of success. They provide excellent career advancement opportunities.