Process Engineering Supervisor Refinery
110,000 – 130,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Below is the clients description
Process Engineering Supervisor.
This position supplies leadership and technical, chemical, and engineering support to Process Engineers and the Operations department including monitoring, troubleshooting, optimization, and project development.
Process Engineering Supervisor Responsibilities
- Provides leadership, mentoring and direct supervision for the Process Engineers.
- Provides oversight for the Process Engineering Co-Op program.
- Coordinates research or studies to develop new or improved process unit operations.
- Provides Process Engineering leadership in the capital budget process.
- Oversees product quality by monitoring units and analyzing data to adjust operating specifications, performing troubleshooting, and providing daily status reviews to the Operations department.
- Identifies unit feed rates and any limitations.
- Checks operating conditions of all major unit energy users
- Studies daily lab results
- Evaluates trouble areas and makes recommendations to correct issues.
- Initiate and develop required technical information for the Management of Change (MOC) process.
- Participate in and/or perform Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) studies and Pre-Startup Safety Reviews (PSSR) for PSM covered processes. Develop and help implement resolutions to action items resulting from PHAs and PSSRs.
- Perform sizing of process unit equipment including pumps, heat exchangers, control valves, relief valves, orifices, regulators, and piping.
- Always keep safe work habits as the highest priority
- Always maintain a clean and well-organized workspace
- Strive to develop good working relationships with all co-workers, contractors, and associates
My client is seeking a Process Engineering Supervisor
Experience: BS Chemical Engineering or related with 5-20 years of experience from the refinery industry but may look at experience from PetroChemical industry. Prior supervisory duties is highly preferred
Process Engineering Supervisor Skills/Requirements
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering
- 5 years experience in refinery operations and engineering
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in technical applications and Microsoft products
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Business is great tons of opportunities and a good work life balance
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 110000
Salary Max : 130000
Currency Type : US Dollars