Our client is a leader in molded fiber packaging, and they need a
Quality Engineer to identify and implement the
continuous improvement roadmap for two manufacturing locations, focusing
on a healthy and safe work environment, and quality and profitability
The Quality Engineer will play an important role in
helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation
and embedding of Lean methodologies and the supporting framework.
The Quality Engineer will coordinate and execute
performance improvement strategies and projects to achieve
organizational goals and key metrics, and drive standardization of
operating procedures to ensure optimization of safety, labor, production
efficiencies and cost reductions.
The Quality Engineer manages the quality assurance
programs, ensuring that customer quality requirements are met, and acts
as lead for quality management system audits.
The Quality Engineer has ownership of the quality
management system including Quality Manual content and documentation,
acts as Management Representative and lead for audits,
- BS degree Engineering, Business or related technical field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a continuous manufacturing process
- Quality Management System expertise and quality certification
- Six Sigma, TPM or Lean background with proven results
- ASQ certification (or equivalent) in quality and/or quality
- Quality management certification is a plus
- Strong collaborative leadership style
- Strong project management skills
- Travel up to 30% as needed.
Our client is growing and they need a Quality Engineer to help them grow
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars