Are you passionate about delivering excellence? Do you have a keen eye for identifying sales opportunities and crafting compelling value propositions? If yes, then we invite you to join our dynamic team as a Sales Representative for our premier, well known named control valves, regulators, and associated valves, tank, and instrumentation products.
As a Sales Representative, you will play a pivotal role in driving our growth and success. Your main responsibilities will include:Sales Pursuit: Take the lead in actively pursuing sales of our high-quality products to meet the needs of our diverse customer base.Opportunity Identification: Utilize your knowledge of our customers' businesses to identify and qualify potential sales opportunities.Value Proposition: Develop and present persuasive value propositions that align with our customers' requirements and lead to successful sales outcomes.Collaboration: Act as a liaison for our other entities, identifying opportunities, and connecting the right resources to ensure seamless transactions.
- Will possess a four-year college degree or equivalent industry experience
- Will demonstrate an understanding of the technical and business challenges faced in this market and proven ability to develop and deliver solutions
- Will possess strong presentation, consultative selling, interpersonal, account planning and communication skills
- Must be a team player able to work closely with Regional Account Director and representatives from other business units
- Must be able to entertain and manage key sales relationships
- Must be able to penetrate new accounts, develop solid territory business plans and be able to effectively cover territories daily; a good mechanical aptitude is helpful, and a strong work ethic is essential to success
- Must leverage account planning and time management to capture business
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Join Our Team: Empower Success in Process Control and Industrial Automation!
At our company, we are driven by a shared mission - Delivering Successful Customer Outcomes 100% of the Time. As a leading provider of process control and industrial automation products and solutions in the region, we cater to a diverse customer base, spanning industries such as oil and gas, chemical, power, food and beverage, mining and metals, life sciences, pulp and paper, refining, petrochemical, OEM, and nuclear sectors.
With offices in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio, we are committed to fostering an entrepreneurial environment that allows every employee to thrive.
Offering a comprehensive benefits package, including participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), retirement plans, and career development opportunities. If you are customer-focused, self-motivated, and have a strong technical aptitude, we invite you to apply.
As a 100% employee-owned company, we believe in the value of our Associates and their contributions to our success.