This job is archived
The Finance Manager in a newly created role will be a hands-on leader. This person will have a direct line to the board of directors and will develop key business initiatives and growth strategies in support of financial performance.
- In-depth, proactive analysis, feedback and recommendations to optimize divisional portfolio and individual project performance.
- Manage divisional profit and loss, including overhead expenses
- Supports business planning and financial forecasting.
- Actively monitor project-level and overall group-level cash position and develop and implement programs to ensure the timely billing and ultimate collection of accounts receivable.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely preparation and delivery of project forecasts and WIP reporting.
- Provide strategic, proactive financial planning support
- Review and evaluate new project opportunities and related contract terms to ensure alignment with the Companys risk profile and financial and strategic goals.
- Oversee and provide guidance with respect to customer audits, claim/dispute matters or other project related financial issues.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Construction industry experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a leadership position overseeing the financial operations of a company or large division of an industrial company.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
Newly created role managing a financial performance of a large division
Direct oversight to the board!
Strong compensation package including a strong base salary
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 150000
Salary Max : 190000
Currency Type : US Dollars