30% - Bid strategy and market outlook
- Track and maintain offtake outlook in target markets, including tracking State solicitations timing, awarded contracts, and competition for past and future solicitations, collecting and analyzing strategic data supporting competitive analyses.
- Participate in bid strategy assessments and decisions, including analyzing State requirements and needs, commitments, competition (qualitative and quantitative analyses), defining bid concepts, proof points, and vision statements, and supporting shareholders decision to bid or not to bid.
- Perform new opportunity scouting (e.g., next state procurement rounds) evaluation and decision making also in between active bid periods.
- Conduct market research and gather competitive intelligence, including coordinating with the technical team to produce competition maps and other reporting materials.
50% - Bid preparation
- Coordinate planning of bid solicitations, including building organizational tools listing bid requirements, team and third-party deliverables, bid preparation timeline and milestones, organizing and attending regular team meetings and workshops, and recording actions.
- Coordinate and contribute to bid drafting in line with the writing guidelines and approved storyline, including directly drafting generalist sections and following up and ensuring overall consistency and quality control of specialist sections drafted by leads.
- Maintain bid preparation timeline, and report progress, potential delays, and hotspots.
- Maintain and track bid budget spend vs. progress, reporting on potential overspending.
- Ensure bids are drafted with the required level of quality and consistency, prepare and organize all bid appendices, and coordinate redaction of confidential information.
15% - Bid governance
- Support preparation of shareholder reporting materials, peer-review materials, and team updates materials.
- Prepare for and address post-bid requests, including responses to clarification questions, additional materials preparation, and support to additional management and shareholder approvals.
- Prepare post-award requirements, including listing bid commitments, award requirements, and other applicable requirements supporting a transition to the project team.
- Participate in PPA analysis and negotiations where needed.
5% -Other duties as assignedQualifications:
- Bachelors degree in with a major in Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field is required. A Masters degree in Business Administration or Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of experience managing projects with inputs from multidisciplinary teams and delivering integrated strategic and commercially sensitive products (bids, business plan proposals, etc.) within the renewables and/or offshore industry.
- Working knowledge of project controls and project management requirements is preferred, including planning, scheduling, resourcing, budgeting, cost control, cost estimation, risk management, and information management.
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365; MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding interpersonal oral and written communication, and presentation skills required.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, ability to work well with others and be a good team player
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of internal specialists and contractors, from all types of fields of expertise
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural context and a fast-paced JV environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of organizational skills.
Ability to travel every month to the parent office for 3-5 days at a time.
90% of the time is spent in the office environment, utilizing computers (frequent use of various Microsoft software/programs), phones, and general office equipment. Approximately 10% of the time is meeting with stakeholders, in offsite workshops or visiting other Atlantic Shores or parent offices, or training
The Bid Preparation Lead will support the growth and delivery of the company portfolio, focusing on the coordination and preparation of bids for State solicitations and other (corporate) offtake opportunities, tracking and measuring progress and compliance, supporting post-submission bid evaluation, conducting market research, and preparing documentation for management and shareholder approvals (including peer reviews), as well as post-bid award transition.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 800000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars