Pay: $50,000-$60,000, Based on Experience
Location: Commerce Twp., Mi 48382
Shift: M-F, Flexible hours 8-4 or 9-5
Job Type: Full-Time
The client is a licensed electrical contractor and licensed builder. They design, sell, install, and service solar & battery systems for residential, commercial, agricultural, non-profit, and municipal customers.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and organized individual to join our accounting team. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of commercial billing processes, possess hands-on experience in reading/preparing financial statements, and be a collaborative team player. If you have a background in inventory management, it's a definite plus.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure proper (commercial & residential) billing, resolve billing discrepancies, and provide excellent customer service.
- Assist in accounts receivable and accounts payable processes.
- Contribute to month-end and year-end closing activities.
- Support inventory management efforts
- Work closely with the finance team to assist in budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Maintain accurate financial records and documentation.
- Provide insights and recommendations for process improvements.
- Stay updated on accounting regulations and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or finance roles.
- Strong understanding of commercial billing procedures.
- Proven experience in reading/assisting in the preparation of financial statements.
- Excellent team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented mindset with strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks software and MS Excel.
- Commercial/residential experience within a construction industry
- Willing to collaborate with a team
- Inventory management experience is a plus.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
**Why Join Us:**
- Opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative company in the solar sector.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment that values teamwork and professional development.
- Chance to work with a team of experienced professionals in the finance field.
- Health & Dental Benefits
-Paid Time Off
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 50000
Salary Max : 60000
Currency Type : US Dollars