The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is the direct contact for the marketing and sale of all company products to major accounts and major projects customers/prospects of the company within an assigned territory, and as such, is responsible for presentation, sale, and follow-up to the customers of all such equipment as the company may supply within the assigned territory as set forth in this document. The RSM is also the direct contact and manager for the sale of company products sold through distribution to the education and miscellaneous markets within the assigned territory. Additionally, the RSM is expected to represent the company in all company matters as directed.Qualifications:
- Must have experience selling into the A&D and/or large commercial construction community. Large scale projects with a longer sales cycle is critical.
- Experience selling through trusted third-party relationships, e.g. dealers, distributors, etc. strongly preferred.
- Ability to read specifications and understand from a big picture standpoint how the product fits into the scope of the overall project is very important.
- Experience with projects involving arenas, auditoriums, stadiums and worship spaces is highly advantageous.
- Family-owned organization with strong values and a family centric culture that cares for their employees
- Projects and installations worldwide, very well known, high profile venues
- The company invests in the development of people and projects with a long-term focus