Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Manage systems that support safety and the companys safety culture,
including incident management system, learning management, job
hazard analysis, toolbox talks, among others.
- Compile safety metrics data on workplace incidents, such as
accidents, injuries, liability claims, etc.
- Manage third party safety metrics systems, such as ISNetworld, for
vendor and customer compliance.
- Assist with data collection for incident management, acting as
liaison with operations, human resources and safety.
- Facilitate safety committee meetings and bi-weekly safety calls.
- Compile safety compliance and certifications of our operations and
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Competence with OSHA 1910 and/or OSHA 1926 standards
- Familiarity with OSHA 300, 300A and 301 logs
- Accustomed to working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes
to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills: make assessments and provide solutions to
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Prior use of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Prior experience compiling and managing safety metrics and data
- Experience with fleet telematics analysis and corrective action
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
-3-5 years prior experience in a safety coordinator capacity or
Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Well established organization. Great benefits and good company culture.