- 35% - Negotiates commercial terms and conditions with vendors, suppliers, service firms and consultants, while consulting with legal department and senior management.
- 10% - Manages the pre-qualification and evaluation process for the service providers.
- 10% - Communicates and enforces procurement and contracting policies and procedures.
- 10% - Oversees the development and review of all procurement and contracting analytics, reporting and deliverables.
- 10% - Manages the maintenance of records of goods and services ordered and received; oversees all Accounts Payable reconciliation.
- 10% - Manage and optimize the procurement and contracting strategy through balancing the requirements of projects efficiency, deadlines, and cost.
- 10% - Highlight risks and develop contingencies to ensure work-products, services and components/parts are delivered that meet required deadlines and customer service levels are maintained.
- 5% - Communication of market price trends to the leadership team.
- Skilled in contract negotiations and legal terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel) with general knowledge of database utilization.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
- Leadership and influencing skills required. Able to identify, track and communicate project plan steps and actions.
- Team player with the ability to also work independently to meet fixed deadlines, goals, and objectives.
Bachelor's Degree in a Business, Supply Chain, Construction Management or Engineering preferred and a minimum of 5 years experience in procurement. 2 years experience in negotiating services contracts.
SAP and Malbek Experience is preferred.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the Renewable Energy or Oil & Gas industry, experience in negotiations, attention to contractual details, capacity to manage high volume of simultaneous RFPs or contract negotiations, and ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis in the context of technology deployment.
- Strong communication skills
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Must be able to sit or stand at computer for a reasonable length of time typing and reading. Regularly required to walk or stand.
80% of the time is spent in the office environment, utilizing computers (frequent use of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), with the remaining 20% of the time spent travelling to visit suppliers/contractors and attend conferences including international travel.
Lead and support the procurement of key services and equipment for Offshore Wind projects, such as, but not limited to due-diligence, permitting, studies, surveys, site and resource assessment, design and engineering, construction, testing. responsible fordeveloping, maintaining, andmanaginga network of qualified consultants and suppliers, to fulfill projects needs.Have high work capacity, bias for action, proven experience inservices and parts procurement in the Renewable or Oil & Gas Industry,and a passion to build capability, both external, at suppliers, services providers, and internally with robust work processes, strategy and pre-planning. Interface and drive various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization to be successful.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 90000
Salary Max : 135000
Currency Type : US Dollars