Client Director / Program Manager - Water Business
160,000 – 300,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Our client is seeking aClient Director in a high-profile leadership role to serve as part of the Water / Wastewater business leadership team. As part of the onsiteSan Jose or Walnut Creek, California team, you will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of water related infrastructure projects in the multi-million-dollar range as well as business development in the region. The Client Director is accountable for meeting new business and earnings financial goals; development of strong relationships with clients, teaming partners and contractors; driving business development; and selling our full suite of services.
- Develop strategies to leverage your existing contacts and network in the municipal water/wastewater industry
- Prospect identification, proposal development, proposal preparation, client presentations, project budgeting and contracting for successful opportunities
- External focus to interact with assigned clients, become involved in client activities and promote the firm through client and community activities
- Support development of the overall market business plan, market strategies, client engagement strategies and leverage other technical and management resources to advance our market footprint.
Leadership, project management, and project execution:
- Accountable to manage client projects including maintaining scope, schedule, budget, and client expectations
- Active involvement with internal project team, internal engineering managers, and owner project representatives on project activities
- Perform or assist with the commercial management of projects including budgeting, invoicing, and payments; lead project performance reviews for assigned projects.
- Team development, mentoring and coaching on performance improvement
- Recommendations for training and promotion of professionals as well as identification and development of new candidates to expand our team.
- 15 + years of municipal water/ wastewater experience with demonstrated leadership experience in the Portland market (industrial water experience is not ideal experience for this role)
- Knowledge of the local market and industry
- Professional Engineering License highly preferred; Bachelors Degree in engineering discipline (civil or environmental highly preferred)
- Strong business acumen - knowledge of budgets and financial metrics, contract negotiation skill including knowledge of terms, risks, pricing and payment terms
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Reputable management consulting company - 100% employee owned, voted a great place to work. They work a hybrid schedule and have off every other Friday (conditions permitting).
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 160000
Salary Max : 300000
Currency Type : US Dollars