Must be US perm resident or citizen we are unable to [Register to View] C2C
SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT! Central NY - Business of the Year in 2021, Best Places to Work multiple years in a row.
In this role you will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of Cisco Unified Collaboration solutions for customers throughout New York State and the Northeast Region.
- Assist Account Executives in driving customer activities and discussions of Ciscos Unified Collaboration (UC) solutions.
- Available to provide support after business hours as needed.
- Provide implementation, and support of Cisco Unified Collaboration solution to include core call control, hybrid call control, voicemail, unified messaging, instant messaging with presence, mobile and remote access, and meeting services.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining hardware/software products as well as upgrading and providing solutions to complex problems.
- Design and Installation of Cisco voice solutions to include CUCM, UCCX, Unity Connection, Voice Gateways as well as Cisco Cloud calling platforms.
- Knowledge of Cisco LAN switch configuration including Core, Distribution and Access layer topologies.
- Knowledge of Cisco Firewalls and Routers.
- 3-5 years experience with the Cisco Collaboration Products suite (UCCX, CUCM, Unity, etc.); ideally in equipment system design, installation, or implementation.
- Cisco training and/or certifications; CCNA Collaboration certification highly preferred.
- Cisco Presales experience, including quoting and creating scopes of work.
- Experience working in Cisco Commerce Workplace (CCW).
- Understanding and operational experience with a routed and switched data network.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- 30 year family owned - EVERYONE treated like family
- All EMPLOYEES are either Technology or Financiers
- Profit Sharing - company performance - ALL Employees participate
- 401k - match 4%
- Health Benefits - pay 100% single health
- High Energy, goal oriented, and team work - one common goal
- Summer parties, Christmas parties, Cookouts
- 9 paid holidays
- PTO - 2 weeks and 10 sick days
- Ability to work remote at times - work at home depending on client schedule
- Goal is to grow 20% annually
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 110000
Salary Max : 140000
Currency Type : US Dollars