- Provides administrative support and performs numerous secretarial duties.
- Responsible to all correspondence and communication related businesses.
- Follow-up, manages the schedule/ calendar for CEO, including internal and external meetings, formal and informal engagements and keep up to date with all new activities
- Ensure the CEO schedule is efficient and effective. Aiding in meetings where needed and staying on track of all the action items that needs to be delivered.
- Taking Minutes of Meetings that accurately describe and effectively communicate the final decisions of meeting and making sure action items are well implemented
- Daily update to CEO on what needs to be completed and agenda each day
- Arranges, books, and manages travel cost for CEO/ Company
- Follow up with immediate actions and deliverable dates assigned
- Leads and/or support special projects
- Collaborate with cross department team throughout the company
- Create captivating presentations that derives from data to internal and external parties
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with top managements and different department leaders acting as a bridge and maintaining harmony between departments. Staying on top of things with the companys concerns and needs and being able communicate this feedback to the CEO and top management
- Support management in daily task and provide data for management decisions
- Treat sensitive information with the utmost discretion and confidentiality
- Prepare reports and presentation and maintain a good administration of office filing system
- Perform other duties as required or assigned, including high priority projects that need general support
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin and English.
- Bachelor Degree, preferable from reputable University.
- 3+ years proven experience as executive secretary.
- Experienced in either executive assistant role, product management, consulting or business development
- Able to operate Microsoft Office, Power Point and Excel.
- Good communication and relationship building skill, able to collaborate with cross functional teams including the ability to liaise with different departments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, enjoys challenges and can adapt to various situations while prioritizing multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Well-organized, attention to detail and have great time management skills.
Our client was established in Singapore in May 2015. The company is committed to becoming the most popular ice cream brand, the core businesses include research and development, production and sales of Ice Cream Products. It is the only ice cream brand selected as the official sponsor of 2018 Asian Games held in Jakarta. Currently covering Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and other countries, it has became a well-known ice cream brand in Southeast Asia.
Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees.
Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 15000
Salary Max : 20000
Currency Type : US Dollars