- Be the go-to accounting expert for accounting processes and systems for the strategic products business unit. All the cutting-edge, emerging, and visionary products for the company.
- Be a proactive and engaged partner to the plants, supporting plants on month-ends, inventory, journal entries, forecasting, and sales margin.
- Tell the story of the business through analysis and critical thinking to leaders outside of Accounting & Finance.
- Create full P&L for both product and customer - analysis, review, and communicate profitability
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
- 3+ years of accounting/financial analysis OR 2+ years of public accounting
- Manufacturing experience
If you want to be part of the cutting-edge, emerging, and visionary products for a growth-oriented company - this is the role.
Youll be the key point of contact for the sites and leaders driving the innovation of the company. Youll own all the accounting plus be able to leverage your financial analysis skills to support and drive business decisions.
This role may be the career step you are looking for if:
- You are an accountant but have a passion and talent for more financial analysis.
- Enjoy working across the accounting and finance space seamlessly, especially with plants.
- Tend to lean toward the departments and roles that are groundbreaking and part of the company's growth.
- Prefer roles requiring problem-solving, agility, and a growth mindset.
- Remote - possibly 10-15% travel
- $550 stipend to get your home office set up
- Unlimited time off and, MOST importantly, a workload, a leader mindset that allows you to take time off
- Remote work that will not become hybrid or onsite -if you are hired as remote..thats what youll be
Compensation: $80,000 - 90,000 5% Bonus (no ceiling)
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 75000
Salary Max : 92000
Currency Type : US Dollars