- Design and facilitate a variety of learning interventions, including technical, behavioral and leadership programs.
- Develop professional learning materials and delivery method thorough training need analysis, research, sourcing training vendors.
- Assess how effective different delivery methods and materials are in encouraging interaction and participation
- Promote a culture of continuous professional development.
- Manage learning and evaluation management systems.
- Set up a learning curriculum that is in line with the company's core values and culture.
- Develop attractive training materials and provide maximum opportunities for trainees to participate.
- Evaluate work processes, content of training modules, systems, and initiate improvement projects for better processes
- Bachelor Degree of Management, Education, Psychology or Business from a reputable university.
- 3+ years experiences in training and development field - Speak and write in Mandarin and English.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Practical experience in organizing training (including sourcing and recommending reliable training providers).
- Capable in developing professional training material and delivery method.
- Adaptive, agile, high self-motivation, confidence, tech savvy, creative, out of the box, and passionate in training and development
- Able to communicate with all levels.
Our client was established in Singapore in May 2015. The company is committed to becoming the most popular ice cream brand, the core businesses include research and development, production and sales of Ice Cream Products. It is the only ice cream brand selected as the official sponsor of 2018 Asian Games held in Jakarta. Currently covering Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and other countries, it has became a well-known ice cream brand in Southeast Asia.
Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees.
Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 15000
Salary Max : 25000
Currency Type : US Dollars