This job is archived
- Receive incoming calls and emails from customers
- Provide technical support for their current equipment
- Advise on equipment setup and operations to customers
- Advise programming options for current products
- Advise them on power requirements and equipment dimensions
- Recommend parts needed to support our products
- Follow through and resolve customer complaints on any tech issues on their product portfolio
- Investigate and interact with various teammates to solve customer issues
- Ability to recognize frequent patterns of repetitive service issues and bring to the supervisors attention
- Ability to comprehend board level operations: understanding of various circuitry and digital logic designs
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must be organized, proactive, have attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Possess technical aptitude to analyze the customers issues in a logical way.
- Must be able to understand schematics
- Desire to share, learn and grow your body of knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have patience and be able to resolve disgruntled customers technical and mechanical issues in a professional manner
- Must be an active listener to understand customers needs
Educational and Experience:
- Associates degree in Electronics Technology or Equivalent
- Experience in electronics, troubleshooting, and service
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client, a growing Buffalo area company with a long history (40 years) is seeking a Technical Service Rep to join their manufacturing company to work closely in the service department to handle global technical issues.