- Lead the development of the consumer brands marketing strategy and sales plans with key customers in accordance with corporate goals.
- Manage and build relationships with accounts to deliver annual sales and profit targets in domestic markets and establish short and long-term sales goals for products.
- Manage and grow capabilities of the consumer marketing team, which includes brand team members.
- Provide P&L oversight for key accounts to maximize profitability by growing top-line sales and managing selling and advertising expenses.
- Lead the development of online shopper insights and category innovation and become the category captain with key partners.
- Lead the strategy behind events and sponsorships that include influencers, tradeshows, and other events.
- Maintain expertise of the supplement landscape and online competitors, identifying trends and online growth opportunities.
- Develop annual sales and marketing plans and create and execute annual promotional plans for products with customers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with ecommerce, retail, digital, and healthcare practitioner sales teams to help define go-to-market strategies from product concept to product launch through analysis and research to meet customer needs.
- Streamline logistics in the development and delivery of marketing resources to support brands go-to-market strategies
- In collaboration with Demand Planning, create annual forecasts and provide monthly updates and inputs to allow for on-time delivery.
- Propose marketing based on market demand and insights and advise regarding promotional opportunities.
- Assist with brand protection and collaborate with Brand Protection and Marketing to remedy problems.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in business or sales/marketing related discipline. MBA or other relevant advanced degree, a plus.
- 10+ years of CPG sales and marketing experience domestically
- In-depth understanding of the supplement industry, healthcare, and developing executing sales and marketing strategy, plans, and campaigns.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills - experience analyzing data and actively communicating business unit KPI's to the executive team and other business units
- Working knowledge of ecommerce contracts, negotiation, and understanding of general terms and conditions
- Experience growing organizational capabilities
- Dietary Supplement experience in both retail and healthcare practitioner channels a plus.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Growing business with excellent benefits and growth opportunities!