FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR A DIRECTOR OF USER COMMUNITY MOBILE EXPERIENCE IN SYRACUSE, NY
MUST BE AT LEAST A US PERM RESIDENT TO BE CONSIDERED
Terrific opportunity for an experienced IT Manager to lead a Mobile Experience initiative.
Hybrid remote work available with additional remote work considered.
In this role, the Director of Mobile Experience will oversee all facets of this important and highly visible initiative. You will work with all levels of stakeholders to develop and promote a vision for the mobile experience.
Select technical and operational staff will report into this position and you will be the face and champion for this team to engage with business and communication leaders. The vision will include ensuring both relevant and accessible content for all members of the user community. The Director will participate in industry forums to stay informed of trends and manage the relationship with the mobile application vendor to capitalize on new features.
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Computer Science, Management, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- At least 5-7 years of progressive experience in IT, with at least 3 years in an effective leadership/management role.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of mobile applications is required.
- Awareness and experience designing accessible applications is required.
- Proven experience in IT leadership, collaboration, and customer service.
- Ability to establish product vision while considering disparate viewpoints.
- Experience using data analytics for decision-making.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required, including expertise in translating functional goals into actionable technical requirements, and to explain technical capabilities and constraints as appropriate to the audience.
- Experience in digital design is desirable
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Retirement Benefits
- Medical and Prescription Drug Benefits
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Sick Leave Benefits
- Carebridge Assistance Program
- On-campus Gym, Pool and Ice Skating Rink
- Short and Long Term Disability Benefits and Insurance
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 130000
Salary Max : 150000
Currency Type : US Dollars