Learning Management System Analyst (Onsite)
25 – 35 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
This is a 6-12 month contract position located in Syracuse, NY
- Assist instructors with the transition to a new version of the Blackboard Learning Management system.
- Advise and train instructors, either individually or in small groups, on the best methods to utilize Blackboard Ultra Course Delivery.
- Make recommendations for best practices for teaching and learning.
- Bachelors degree and 3-5 years of experience supporting faculty in the use of technology tools to support teaching and learning.
- Experience with Learning Management System support required. Preference given for experience using the Blackboard LMS and in particular Ultra Course delivery.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills. Must be comfortable working with and advising faculty members in the recommended use of technologies to support teaching and learning.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Retirement Benefits
- Medical and Prescription Drug Benefits
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Sick Leave Benefits
- On-campus Gym, Pool and Ice Skating Rink
- Short and Long Term Disability Benefits and Insurance
Salary Type : Hourly
Salary Min : 25
Salary Max : 35
Currency Type : US Dollars