This job is archived
- Manager and supervise a technical team of 10 employees who are electronic technicians.
- Perform annual performance reviews
- Tests, troubleshoots, and repairs, through the application of principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing
- 3+ years of hands on work experience in electronic repair and/or testing, performing electronic circuit analysis, repairing electronic equipment to the component level
- Participate with teammates on daily production and repair responsibilities.
- Prior experience comprehending technical schematics and manufacturers specifications
- 3 or more years of experience with soldering/de-soldering, oscilloscopes, digital volt meters, and other electronic testing equipment
- Strong fundamental knowledge of electronics and electronic circuits, including electronics manufacturing, component level troubleshooting, and test engineering
- Strong discrete component level analog and digital troubleshooting experience, including Logic device, Op-Amps, Oscillators, and Switch Mode Power Supplies
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design, troubleshoot and repair
- Summarize data and report on failures and outputs
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must be organized, proactive, have attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Possess technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Educational and Experience:
- Minimum Associates degree in Electronics Technology or Equivalent
- Experience in electronics, troubleshooting, and service engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Our client, a growing Buffalo area company with a long history (40 years) is seeking an Electronics Supervisor to join their manufacturing company to oversee the Electronics Department to handle global technical issues.