Our client is a leader in the test and measurement industry and has a long history of innovation and technology leadership. They offer a stimulating fast-paced environment where everyone is a contributor. We are seeking a Technical Marketing Manager / Product Manager to join the team. Qualified candidates will have a strong technical background in electronics, be able to understand complex products and have a track record in the marketing side of product management.
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
Play a key role in understanding customer's technical requirements, communicating them to the development team, and then bringing innovative products to the marketplace. This is largely a technical function that requires a unique combination of technical, business, and verbal/written communication skills.
- End-to-end product life cycle management- defining, launching, and supporting hardware and software products which meet customer's evolving needs
- Understand product uses, customer needs, and competition
- Define product requirements with Product Development team
- Create core messages that appeal to customers and the sales channel
- Evaluate competitive products and create/maintain detailed competitive comparisons
- Plan and execute product launches including creating pricing, training and demo materials, competitive selling documents, press events, videos, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other internal teams to successfully launch new products
- Track product performance and key sales metrics
- Provide high level tactical sales direction and support to worldwide sales team in defined circumstances
- Periodic travel in the field in support of key business opportunities, promotion opportunities, trade shows and conferences, technical committee meetings or test events (~20%)
- BS in an engineering field (preferably Electrical Engineering)
- Strong technical knowledge along with an engaging personality and good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Working experience with high-speed serial data standards such as USB, PCIe, DDR, HDMI, etc.
- Knowledge of oscilloscopes and/or test equipment is desired.
excellent company, great people and products and good work/life balance
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 150000
Salary Max : 200000
Currency Type : US Dollars