Our client, a growing RF | Microwave component, module systems, and instruments test equipment company is looking for a Product Marketing Manager (fully remote)
- Analyze market research, industry data, sales results, and induvial product sales performance to determine product line direction and support product development, sales, and marketing strategies.
- Create annual revenue, product development, and supporting resource plans for assigned product line(s).
- Perform market research, conduct customer interviews, analyze sales data, and extract sales, applications, and engineering input to identify market-driven product/service development opportunities and generate supporting business cases.
- Partner with Engineering to create product definitions (including feature/functionality requirements, performance specifications, and COGS goals) and establish product development project plans (including determination of overall timeline and identification of key milestones).
- Collaborate with Sales, Applications Engineering, and Marketing Communications to establish and execute new product introductions and go-to-market strategies.
- Establish pricing strategies, tactics, and programs to drive revenue and achieve profitability goals.
- Create sales enablement tools including customer presentations, competitor analyses, demonstration guides, etc., and provide support for customer demonstrations, customer training, tradeshows, and overall business development.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications and Sales on defining and implementing marketing programs and campaigns as well as sales promotions.
- Partner with Marketing Communications to generate customer value-based marketing messaging and supporting collateral including technical articles, application notes, white papers, webinars, videos, website content, etc.
- Manage product line roadmaps introducing and discontinuing products as they move through the product lifecycle.
- Understanding of RF and microwave frequency applications and associated measurement requirements and experience using RF and microwave test instrumentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field, with over 3 years of Product Management or Product Marketing experience within high-tech, RF & microwave, or test & measurement companies.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining, developing, marketing, selling, and supporting test and measurement solutions in a highly competitive B2B environment.
Growing company with a very experienced management team.
Committed to doubling their revenue.
Opportunities for growth.
Fully remote role.