This job is archived
Specification Sales Manager Lighting
We are working with an established and rapidly growing lighting rep firm servicing the Mid-Atlantic region that represents some of the top Lighting and Controls companies in North America.
We have been tasked with identifying an Outside Sales Representative calling on lighting design professionals to develop architectural lighting specifications. The ideal candidate will have relevant relationships with Architects, Lighting Designers, and Engineers.
Knowledge of Oasis software and AGI32 is preferred, but not required.
This opportunity offers a strong compensation program inclusive of the base, bonus, commission, and a full spectrum of benefits.
- A motivated individual to engage and build relationships leading to a professional career opportunity.
- A fundamentally sound work ethic.
- Ability to manage time to meet customer and business deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with specifiers who will want to share your product knowledge as a resource for projects.
- Knowledge of lighting design and IES Recommended Practices
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This opportunity offers a strong compensation program inclusive of base, bonus, commission, and a full spectrum of benefits.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 100000
Currency Type : US Dollars