This is an on-site role in Syracuse, NY. Must be at least a US Permanent Resident to apply.
Have you mastered and even implemented and ERP Solution in a Manufacturing/Distribution organization? THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!
In this role, you will lead a team of 6-8 in order to create and implement the strategic direction of the ERP system and its ancillary applications.
Build trust, respect, rapport and establish collaborative relationships with Division, Corporate, and IT peers.
- Manage, mentor, and build a high-performing internal ERP team. This includes recruiting, selecting, orienting, training and coaching to help them achieve personal and professional goals.
- Serve as the lead for the ERP system across the organization.
- Be the single point of contact for customer escalations to create positive interactions.
- Analyze, develop, deploy and maintain solutions relating to the ERP and its supporting systems that address current and future business needs.
- Partner with stakeholders to conduct needs assessment meetings to scope requirements, create functional and technical specifications, and propose solutions.
- Coordinate enhancements, upgrades, patches, and testing according to established change management processes and procedures.
- Applies prudent judgment, exhibits a positive attitude, and demonstrates creativity in all phases of incumbent duties and responsibilities.
- Analyze requested system changes to ensure intended impact and prioritize implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and comprehend business processes and new technology quickly.
- Oversee all aspects of the application including troubleshooting and incident response, configuration, customization, vendor support, interfacing with ancillary applications, and testing upgrades and patches.
- Lead theERP training initiatives for end-users, ensuring user competency across our operations.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- College degree (associates or above) in related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Three to five years leading a team within an ERP discipline.
- Participated in ERP implementations and upgrades.
- MUST HAVE an incredible attitude, a can-do and collaborative mind set, and proven record of accomplishments.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- SOLID, long-standing company
- FANTASTIC manager!
- Competitive pay
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 110000
Salary Max : 110000
Currency Type : US Dollars