Leading Canadian instrument calibration company is looking for a full time Mechanical Instrument Calibration Technician
for its Edmonton location.
- Main point of contact for calibrating micrometers, dial indicators, torque wrenches etc.
- Inspect and verify that equipment is regularly serviced and calibrated to industry standards.
- Some work involving repairing equipment follow up.
- Completing relevant paperwork and equipment reports.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Previous experience as a calibration technician.
- Any mechanical engineering background of great interest.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office).
- Great interpersonal and problem solving skills, detail oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Some technical instrument repair and maintenance experience as well as calibration would be an asset.
- Certification and/or 2 to 3 relevant work experience.
Leading Canadian calibration company - room for growth, dynamic atmosphere
Placed one of the country wide managers last year