Network Administrator (Onsite)
90,000 – 110,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the seamless and efficient operation of the networks at all sites, including network access, wireless access, internet access, site-to-site / client VPN access, VLANs, site LANs and related Infrastructure.
- Respond efficiently to any internal or external customer/user inquiries (typically via ticketing system).
- Installation/configuration/setup of switches, routers, firewalls, access points, site-to-site and client VPN access.
- Strategic improvement of current systems using software upgrades, hardware changes, cabling rearrangements, and changes in the way devices communicate.
- Daily monitoring of network and networked systems including servers, switches, routers, firewalls and media converters.
- Justification and purchase of new network equipment and systems.
- Physical relocation of equipment as needed.
- Occasional travel.
- 5 years experience in an infrastructure IT role with 2+ years focused on networking.
- Experience deploying and administering Palo Alto and Cisco/Meraki firewalls and networking equipment.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint skills
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- 50 years in business
- Grew from $100M to $140M to $200M this year (2019) the last 3 years
- FUN - get things done, can have a conversation with the CEO if you want
- Mentor & Develop - they are building a brand new state of the art building for manufacturing and learning June 2015, 2020 all new Network equipment
- Stock Purchase Plan - 10-15% discount
- PTO negotiable based on experience
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 90000
Salary Max : 110000
Currency Type : US Dollars