This job is archived
- Responsible for the performance and leadership of all aspects of production scheduling, warehouse, inventory control, logistics, supplier development and material management.
- Champion the performance of the supply chain relative to key metrics.
- Coordinate with operations and engineering on new product launches, coaching mentoring and development of opportunities for all individuals in the supply chain.
- Experience in supply chain management of all functional areas
- Supply Quality
- Experience in supporting high volume mechanical and electrical component manufacturing with understanding of automotive requirements.
This position will become a Global Supply Chain Manager working with a high tech product line with unlimited growth.
- Opportunity to lead a large supply chain team.
- Join a growing and expanding company
- Immediate opening
- Full relocation package provided
- 15% bonus
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 135000
Salary Max : 145000
Currency Type : US Dollars