Semiconductor Processing Equipment Engineer (Field Service Engineer) - Chandler, AZ
- Interprets maintenance manuals and procedures, schematics, and wiring diagrams, to install, maintain, and repair Semiconductor capital equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and hand tools.
- Using customer feedback and requests, and proactively seeking to provide high-quality service, to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- On a regular basis draws up or proposes modification in specific Semiconductor Dry Asher equipment and machines, processes, or use of materials or services which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations and helps to make the desired modifications (CIP)
- Analyzes data provided by the customer and our tools on a regular basis to improve tool availability, find solutions to reoccurring issues, and predict future problems.
- Provides training to employees of customers relating to the operation and maintenance of Semiconductor equipment.
- Participates in projects with the design engineers to provide engineering ideas and modifications to our Semiconductor equipment.
- Travels to support other customers in the network or to receive training from the company headquarters.
- Sets personal and team goals aligned with the companys vision and reports the progress of these goals on a frequent basis to management.
- Reports service and project progress in an organized and well-detailed manner on the companys DBs.
1. Engineering Major or equivalent experience in Semiconductor Industry
2. Minimum of 2 years of Equipment Engineering experience
3. Computer skills must be needed including Microsoft Office
4. Must be fluent in English
5. Available for travel up to 30%Qualifications:
Engineering Major or equivalent experience in Semiconductor Industry
Minimum of 2 years of Equipment Engineering experience
Computer skills must be needed including Microsoft Office
Must be fluent in English
Available for travel up to 30%Why is This a Great Opportunity:
The Company has been continuously ranked No. 1, with the largest market share worldwide in plasma dry strip (photoresist stripping) application in semiconductor manufacturing.