Lighting Controls Specialist
We are connected with an established and innovative lighting representative firm servicing the Mid-Atlantic region that represents some of the top Lighting and Controls companies in North America.We are seeking a Lighting Controls Specialist with an unwavering commitment to customer service, an unstoppable drive to exceed expectations, and a relentless pursuit of excellence.
You will assist the company's growing Lighting Controls Department and its objective of growing sales as a Lighting Controls Specialist. You will design IECC code-compliant lighting control systems, assist outside sales as a technicalresource and support Electrical Contractors by producing documentation to support lighting controls specification. You will also perform take-offs and designs of lighting control systems from construction documents in preparation for bidding, and coordinate all aspects of controls systems to ensure reliable and functional system delivery, startup and commissioning. Knowledge of building energy codes, and industrial and other control systems are preferred.
- Associate's or Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Theatrical Production, or equivalent technical experience.
- Familiarity with control theory.
- Ability to read construction documents.
- Understanding of basic electrical distribution within buildings Computer skills required: AutoCAD LT, BlueBeam, Outlook, Excel, and Word, and the ability to quickly learn proprietary configuration software for various systems.
- Basic understanding of computer networking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to relate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience.
Work with an established lighting rep firm that offers a strong compensation program.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 100000
Currency Type : US Dollars