75,000 – 90,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Our client in downtown Oakland is seeking an IT Administrator to provide technical assistance to team members with system hardware, software, and network requests and work closely with the Director of IT on all matters IT related.
- Provides technology support to all end users.
- Repair, upgrade and configure desktop computers, servers and various office peripherals. Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Logs and tracks requests, maintains history records, and related problem documentation.
- Configures directory structures, rights, controls and software on technology assets in accordance with standardized procedures to ensure proper security.
- Adds and maintains users on the network; assigns application access, ensures privileges are within established standards.
- Ensures disaster preparedness abilities through data backup, recovery and associated procedures are set up and performed as planned.
- Performs regular monitoring of systems according to established guidelines and provides reports to management.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge of installed technology.
- Assists with technology vendor contacts with respect to critical hardware and software; coordinates problem resolution as necessary.
- IT Support relating to issues with the internal systems and network infrastructure.
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, etc.
- Remote access solution support: Citrix/DaaS.
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, professional training, OR equivalent experience. This role requires a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in IT. Additionally, a successful candidate should feel comfortable in the following areas (or at least a good number of them)
- Operating System: Windows
- Databases Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory/Domain environments
- Experience with Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Windows Servers Windows Active Directory Domain Controllers
- Virtualization: Citrix/DaaS
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Opportunity to learn and build your skill set in a variety of areas within IT
Great company culture with strong base + bonus + 401K
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 75000
Salary Max : 90000
Currency Type : US Dollars