This job is archived
Currently looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join a growing manufacturing organization in Saint George, Utah. This role will be responsible for administering a full range of employee-related and human resources services for the HR team.
What Youll Be Responsible For:
- Facilitating proper employee documentation and records in the HRIS (Ceridian Dayforce), and compiling reports as needed.
- Creating, reviewing, and filing sensitive HR documents (absence/PTO requests, verbal/written warnings, termination letters, etc.) and maintaining confidentially.
- Providing advice and assistance to employees and managers on HR policies, programs, and procedures at the facility.
- Assisting with new hire training by educating new employees on company culture and policies
- Supporting the HR manager in implementing talent management programs (e.g., performance management, succession planning, diversity, and inclusion) and special projects
- Facilitating onboarding and offboarding, including managing logistics with appropriate teams (e.g., IT, HR shared services) and assisting with exit interviews
- Leading recruitment of all hourly and salary non-management staff
- Assisting and supporting employee benefits administration
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Business, Organizational Development, or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of hands experience in human resources
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working with HR information systems (Dayforce, Ceridian)
- Manufacturing HR experience would be considered an asset
- Ability to build good working relationships with a team player attitude
- Competitive compensation package and bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits
- 401k Matching
- Opportunities for continuous growth