Our client is ready to redesign their existing Intranet that will include many new features and capabilities. They are looking for a Sr. Web Developer that can play a key role in getting their new Intranet off the ground. Much of the foundation has been laid already including the selection of a Content Management System. This role will be heavy programming / development but requires interfacing with stakeholders and/or team members during the requirements gathering phases.
- Collaboration with another Web Developer and stakeholders to flush out user stories in preparation for development activities.
- Create new features for Intranet including customer portal, search capabilities etc. customized user experiences based on department / role with the goal of making the Intranet the landing spot users start each day from.
- Plan, integrate, test, deploy and administer interactive technologies, websites, applications, and social media platforms
- Analyze, write, build, maintain and upgrade both new and previously developed websites following clients deployment practices.
- Develop, configure, and maintain infrastructure of internally and externally built websites.
5+ years experience with the following:
- Microsofts .NET Frameworks: [Register to View] Web Forms and [Register to View] MVC
- Programming Languages: C#, [Register to View] a plus
- Proven full stack development experience on large and mid-sized development initiatives
- Experience developing REST and SOAP Web APIs
- Strong understanding of web security and best practices.
- An eye for good UI/UX practices
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Prior experience standing up or participating in the development of an Intranet
Experience with web server administration, configuring public DNS, IIS administration, web Proxy and managed PKI.
Knowledge of mobile-first design strategies and social media integrations
Familiar with MVC. Net Core
Our client is a long-standing, successful organization in the Northtowns in a stable industry that has not been negatively impacted by the pandemic or other market factors.
They offer top notch benefits including generous PTO and a hybrid work arrangement, "onsite when necessary" philosophy. Must be willing to be onsite at least once a week if needed based on project demands, meetings, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Low cost medical, dental and prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible work schedule - Willingness to be onsite 1 day/week if needed at minimum.
- Very generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Training & Certification / Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with match
- Additional Company Funded Retirement Savings Account(even if you don't contribute to 401K)
- Free parking, onsite gym and cafeteria
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars