65,000 – 75,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Manufacturing company based out of Fairfield, CA is currently looking to bring on an EHS/Safety Specialist. This person will support day to day safety and EHS functions, working with internal employees, management, and outside vendors and agencies.
This person will be be working across compliance, safety assessments, risk, and reviews.
- Maintain relevant EHS reports, logs, and documentation. Ability to use and learn online compliance and safety mgmt. systems which includes: CERS, KPA, Workers Comp, EPA, SWPPP, and others.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable internal procedures, county, state, federal laws and regulations.
- Coordinate the purchase, proper use, maintenance, and inspection of necessary safety and personal protective equipment (includes proper signage
- Conduct monthly EHS Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
- Write, implement, and manage EHS Programs, Policies and Procedures.
- Perform facility EHS inspections. Review new production processes, equipment,
- Ability to inspect Hazardous Waste sites, ensure regulatory agency compliance i.e. labeling, containment, proper disposal, documentation, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Manufacturing experience is a major plus
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and policies OSHA, Cal OSHA, EPA, Hearing Conservation, IIPP, others)
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Opportunity to join a growing company and have an impact on day to day safety operations
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 65000
Salary Max : 75000
Currency Type : US Dollars