Office Location: DC - Washington (Field Office)
We seek aCivil/ProjectEngineerto support project teams and the
firms key regional clients in the design and
planning of complex and innovative combined sewer, wastewater
conveyance, and wastewater treatment projects.
The successful candidate will work under the direction of the PMs or
Client Managers as part of the
teams located in the DC Clean Rivers Project field office at DC
Water (Blue Plains).
As part of subsequent training, professional development and career
progression, this role will have opportunitiesfor increasing
responsibility including project management and the successful
candidate will contribute to the firms business development
- Engineering design and consulting for complex assignments,
including hydraulic and hydrologic calculations
- utility plans, technical specifications, and cost estimating.
The successful candidate will be tasked with
- managing preparation of design and construction documents for
selected sites as part of a large combined
- sewer overflow mitigation project.
- Participate in assignments as a member of a team, sometimes in a
lead role in particular areas of expertise,
- including peer mentorship of design and consulting staff.
- Regular meeting and presentation of project deliverables to
- Education:B.S. degree in Civil Engineering is required. MS.
- Experience:0-5+ years of experience in water and wastewater
engineering consulting performing
- studies, design and construction services for municipal clients.
Demonstrated experience developing |
- designs and construction contract documents for complex
- Certifications, Licenses:PE license is required.
- Experience in the preparation of contract documents, including
drawings and specifications, for complex - water and sewer projects.
- Experience in the study and design of combined sewers, including
preparation of hydraulic design
- calculations and coordination of hydraulic modeling.
- Experience in site design associated with urban infrastructure
Experience working on and coordinating with an interdisciplinary
team with other engineers, - including structural, geotechnical, electrical, mechanical,
Strong communication and technical writing skills.
Will have a great mentor and access to long term plans and have an impact on the community. Looking for someone to be at the Field office Tuesday thru Thursday and option work from home on Monday and Friday. Can be 0 to 5 years and malable or if experienced must had water and wastewater treatment design experience
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 125000
Currency Type : US Dollars