NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Our client, a well-known Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturer seeks an energetic, passionate Production Supervisor. Exciting opportunity to lead your production team to attain production and quality goals. You would assist with identifying problems or bottlenecks in production processes and resolving issues.
You would ensure production resources including materials, equipment, and human resources are available as needed to maintain production schedules.
You would support continuous improvement goals in safety, quality, cost and customer service.
Location: Modesto, CA
Compensation: $65,000 to $85,000 + 8% bonus opportunity + strong 401K Match. Work schedule is 4 days on 3 days off, multiple shift options.
- Monitoring production to ensure that quality, productivity, and cost standards are maintained.
- Providing employee training to ensure that employees are performing job responsibilities effectively.
- Evaluating subordinate performance, communicating with employees, and providing information for work performance improvement.
- Participating in the support of plant and company safety programs, promoting and maintaining a high level of awareness and adherence to defined employee safety requirements such as lock-out/tag-out, personal protective equipment, confined space entry, etc.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, or a Bachelors' degree.
- 4+ years of Supervisory experience.
- Manufacturing or Agriculture high speed environment.
- Food or Beverage or Agriculture processing is a plus.
- A self-motivated individual that is able to multi-task and lead others.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Large Manufacturer with great opportunities for growth and world class benefits