EHS - Environmental Manager Environmental and Sustainability Manager
We seek a passionate, meticulous, and strategic Environmental & Sustainability Manager to join the Leadership Team of a leading, global Consumer Goods manufacturer. As a critical team member, you will play a key leadership role in this flagship plant. This position offers both strategic and tactical components, and strong growth opportunities.
Working closely with key business stakeholders including your peers you will be the subject matter expert (SME) in environmental compliance & sustainability.
You will provide leadership to plant team members to ensure operations are in compliance with all Federal, State and local regulations including permits and corporate policies; working closely with team members to ensure that impacts on the environment are minimized and sustainability initiatives are implemented.
Compensation: $115K - $140K + 15% bonus + excellent benefits including generous 401K match + outstanding relocation.
- Provide technical expertise, strategic leadership, and support in identifying environmental regulatory risks and partner with responsible leadership to implement solutions to ensure the required compliance.
- Build, implement and manage world-class programs leading to sustainable environmental programs, procedures, training, work practices and controls.
- Provide strategic leadership in identifying capital projects designed to facilitate Environmental compliance and sustainability.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and represent the company with local and state agencies.
- Identify, lead and manage sustainable project initiatives (greenhouse gases, water reduction and waste minimization).
- Mentor and manage 1 direct report.
- Develop and implement training.
- Bachelors degree in Environmental Management or Engineering or a related field.
- 7 + years related experience in Environmental Compliance and/or permitting areas (air, water, waste treatment, etc.)
- 3+ years manufacturing industry experience.
- 2+ years of leadership / supervisory experience.
- Excellent ability to communicate, and to train others.
- Lean / Continuous Improvement knowledge, a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish, a plus
Great company, excellent benefits and great growth opportunities
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 115000
Salary Max : 140000
Currency Type : US Dollars