This job is archived
(Archived) Training Manager
The Training Manager is responsible for full cycle training and development of hourly team members, onboarding of new team members and ongoing development to support the organizations goals. This includes creating, implementing, and auditing hourly training programs and supporting new training programs developed through local sources such as college/university and approved/assigned outside sources.
- Identify hourly training and development needs within the organization through needs assessment and regular consultation with management and HR colleagues.
- Develop hourly training plans that enhance the effectiveness of employee performance and are in alignment with business strategy and goals.
- Apply key instructional design methodologies to assist in the development of relevant and high-quality hourly training programs, including participant manuals, educational games, role-playing, simulations, group discussions, videos or lectures and interactive learning modules.
- Documenting and tracking all hourly training for audit purposes.
- Onboarding new team members in the organization
- Assessing hourly training needs through interviews with employees, discussions with managers
- Aligning hourly training with organizations goals, prioritizing as necessary to achieve desired and timely results
- Monitoring hourly training costs and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
Bachelor's degree in HR or related field REQUIRED
4+ Years experience in Training
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
PHR or SPHR certification preferred
Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great, global corporation with excellent benefits! Beautiful location!