SAP Implementation Logistics Specialist
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Job Title: SAP Implementation Logistics Specialist
Location: Jangareddyguddem, Andhra Pradesh
Job Type: Full-Time
Our client is a palm oil milling and refining company, has transformed
from an agri-trading to an edible oils business. Our client plans to
enter the consumer and industrial markets, while also focusing on
products for the future food/confectionery markets. Keeping in line with
their investment in SAP to scale, the company seeks energetic
We are seeking an experienced SAP Implementation Logistics Specialist to
join our team to oversee the implementation of the SAP logistics module.
The Logistics Specialist will work closely with external consultants to
ensure that our logistics processes are effectively integrated into the
SAP system, with minimal disruption to our day-to-day operations. The
successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of logistics and
supply chain management, as well as hands-on experience in implementing
the SAP logistics module.
- Work with external consultants to design, develop and implement SAP
logistics solutions, including material management, inventory
management, warehouse management, and transportation management.
- Identify and resolve any issues related to logistics processes, data
integration and system configurations, ensuring that SAP logistics
module meets our business requirements.
- Develop and execute test plans and test scenarios to ensure that the
SAP logistics module is functioning as expected.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including procurement,
production, quality, and sales, to ensure that logistics processes
are integrated seamlessly with other SAP modules.
- Provide training to end-users on the use of the SAP logistics module
and related processes.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest SAP logistics module
developments and enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience preferably in Manufacturing/Processing/Agri Commodities/FMCG/Pharma Industry
- Prefer people with Telugu speaking skills
- Strong knowledge of logistics and supply chain management principles
and best practices.
- Experience in project management and leading cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to
identify and resolve issues efficiently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with
cross-functional teams and external consultants.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Willingness to travel, as required.
If you are a motivated and results-driven SAP Implementation Logistics
Specialist with a passion for logistics and supply chain management,
please submit your application for our consideration.
BE with 5plus years industry experience
Atleast 2 yr of full life cycle SAP implementation
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Fast growing professional organization
Keeping up with the growth from 500 to 1800 crores in the recent past, they are implementing SAP to operate more efficiently
Deloitte is the partner.
Good opportunity for SAP professionals to get exciting opportunities near their hometown!