Human Resources Manager
95,000 – 115,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Human Resources Manager / Plant HR Manager:
We seek an energizing, passionate HR Manager to manage the human resources for a leading, global consumer goods manufacturing facility in Cold Water, MI. This opportunity supports aplant with overunion plant with over 250 employees.
This is a highly visible role with both strategic and tactical components. The successful candidate will work as a strategic business partner with the plant leadership advising on HR, evaluating the state of HR in the plant, identifying opportunities for improvement, and developing & executing a strategic vision for the HR function.
This hands-on HR Manager will be responsible for the daily management of HR functions including employee and labor relations, recruiting, training, EEO/AAP, benefits, compensation, safety and continuous improvement. Emphasis will be on providing support and coaching to leadership, employee career growth and development and succession planning.
This opportunity offers a fast track for career advancement.
Compensation:$95K - $115K + 10% bonus + strong 401k matching + great benefits and excellent relocation.
Location:Cold Water, MI.
- Establish credibility and trust among local management and employees, and serve as the on-site, go-to HR resource for the team.
- Accurately diagnose organizational issues, develop solutions, and implement action plans at a local level.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and management teams to source and staff a diverse workforce.
- Assess employee engagement and develop action plans to ensure a positive, engaging, and supportive workplace.
- Develop and lead training across multiple levels and topics.
- Lead talent management, succession planning, organizational development, and organizational effectiveness processes.
- Serve as advisor and coach to associates around career development and performance issues.
- Participate in employee investigations and ensure appropriate outcomes and follow-up.
- Support and develop positive employee relations programs.
- Provides counsel and direction to field HR and Operations teams.
- Provide training to field HR personnel in all areas of employee and labor relations and HR best practices.
- Monitors, tracks, and reports out on economic and industry trends and local/state/regional/national wage and employment conditions.
- Key member in the development and execution of the companys labor strategy.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7 + years of HR experience
- 3+ years leadership experience
- 3+ years manufacturing experience in a plant with 200+ employees
- 2+ years of labor relations /union environment experience
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great Company, good work-life balance, excellent opportunity for growth
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 115000
Currency Type : US Dollars