Bilingual Key Account Manager - Food Service
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Key Accounts Manager - Food ServiceLocation: Montreal Based (Preferred) but also can be Ottawa/Gatineau.
Over Night Travel 60%
Home Office Set-up in Montreal, QC. Client has HQ in Mississauga, ON.
Frequent trips to Mississauga, ON would be required.
We have been retained to search for a National Key Accounts Business
Development Director. Reporting to the Senior Director of Key Accounts,
this role is responsible for prospecting, developing new key accounts to
add to our clients key accounts pipeline. Our client is a
multi-national , well known commercial kitchen equipment manufacturer
selling to large hotel chains, restaurants and commercial kitchens
You will be responsible for:
- Sales, Business Development and Growing our clients Key Accounts
pipeline with the aim of making our clients products Partner of
Choice for restaurant owners, Executive chefs, and Commercial
Kitchens. Participate in Business planning, regional trade shows and
events when needed.
- Customer Presentations and participate in Live cooking events.
Manage lab and field tests to ensure opportunities are converted to
- Manage National Key Accounts. Ability to work within a structured
sales approach to meet Quotas and Activity targets.
- Identify and develop strategic business partners which will include
independent rep organizations, distributors/dealers and Food
- Ability to use MS Office, MSFT Teams presentation and ability to log
customer related data and prospect interaction in a Salesforce CRM
Software. Review business periodicals to generate leads and write
reports to senior management team.
- Manage key accounts and establish successful channel and key account
programs. Assist team and partners with Live cooking demonstrations.
You will possess:
- 5 - 7 years of previous sales, sales management, or business
development experience in a Structured Corporate environment.
Experience with Key Account Management (KAM Experience) with 2-3
years of sales supervisory experience.
- Previous culinary experience or strong interest in cooking.
- Bachelors degree in business administration or proven Sales
- Skilled in the presentation of technically sophisticated
- Ability to over-night travel within the respected territory.
(Montreal, Ottawa/Gatineau) Travel is expected to be 60% of the
time. Occasional Overnight international travel for product training
- Fully Bi-Lingual (French/English speaking)
- Advanced to Expert use of MS Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel,
Powerpoint, Salesforce and Map Point)
- Detail Orientated, Pure Sales individual, Well Connected within Food
Service/Culinary industry, Curious, Analytical, Self Motivated, Good
We are looking for a Pure Sales individual. Strong sales and business
development background is required. The candidate does not need to have
culinary/chef experience and we welcome candidates that have shown sales
success in other industries related to Food service.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great Multi-National Corporation willing to give career advancement for an excellent role.