In this role you will be responsible for the effectiveness and management of solution delivery and support of all end user and customer facing technology systems.
- Build, manage and mentor a high performing technical services team who are focused on delivering support and solution implementation.
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Define and own all metrics and dashboards, providing visibility of the daily, weekly, and monthly performance of the team.
- Provide daily operational leadership to the technical services team.
- Capture trends in technical issues to advocate for bug fixes, training opportunities or other options to improve response and resolution times.
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve process documentation for the technical services team.
- Assist in the execution of support operations strategy, metrics, roadmap, and operating procedures.
- Coordination, planning and testing of back of house, corporate and point of sale upgrades.
- Manage crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software issues.
- Develop and enforce SLAs for internal and external customers.
- May participate in on-call rotation.
- 5+ Years of Technology Management Experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or 10 years experience.
- Occasional travel.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Experience managing customer facing technology in a large, distributed environment.
- DevOps mindset, ITIL understanding.
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Career growth & development
- Retirement planning
- Fastest growing company in the industry.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 110000
Salary Max : 130000
Currency Type : US Dollars