Our client is one of the fastest growing companies within their industry segment. We are currently seeking a key talent for the role of Project Engineer. As the Capital Project Engineer you will oversee capital projects a very high speed manufacturing operation. Much of your focus will be in developing and executing capital project initiatives/implementation, and making engineering proposals for enhanced production efficiencies. You will be a Key Roundtable member and your strategic capital project input will be sought for suggesting and implementing future initiatives for this plant to insure organizational competiveness and sustainability. Position reports to the Project Engineering Manager.Qualifications:
- BS in Engineering required, advanced degree (MBA) is a plus
- 3-5 years of progressive and diversified project management experience required
- Strong experience in contractor management
- Prior experience with Project Management and Tracking software/tools
- Experience installing new lines/equipment and/or new plant start-up a plus
- Experience with high speed packaging equipment required.
- Food high speed packaging highly preferred.
- Familiar with preventative maintenance program management, GMPs and SOPs, and TPM
- Experience working in a Food & Beverage environment
- Experience working with equipment installation and automation
- Solid exposure to P&L and budget management experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Solid computer skills; Microsoft Office and CAD programs
- Must be able to physically perform the functions of climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions
- Possess visual acuity to document company records
Our client is growing at a 15-20% yearly rate. Great opportunities for advancement.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars