MUST BE A US PERMANENT RESIDENT OR CITIZEN TO APPLY - WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR AT THIS TIME.
The Project Manager is responsible for planningand helping to allocate resources, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed throughout theproject lifecycle within the framework of achieving goals relative to application development.
You will be involved in managing projects for the delivery of components within the Systems Development Life Cycle direction from Senior staff. Systems can include the inter-relation of functions between business areas including interfaces to related internal or external applications.
- Development of assignment plans including approach, review of proposed solution with peers for concurrence, time estimate and schedule. Monitor progress, prioritize tasks, obtain appropriate task authorizations, and prepare progress reports.
- Maintain and develop a high degree of knowledge and understanding of Project Management in the following areas to ensure the effective implementation of systems:
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget.
- Participate in initiation and planning of a project and ensure technical feasibility.
- Participate in resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Develop relationships between clients and stakeholders.
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools.
- Learn risk management analysis to reduce project risks.
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Two-Four-year degree in related field required.
- 1-3 years of Project Management experience or exposure.
- Familiarity with various PM methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall
- Exposure to software life cycle management is desired.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Stability - 60 years in business
- IT Team exposed to several systems - C Suite invests into Systems and Applications that allow employees to experience fill system development life cycle - even exposure to end users
- Medical - pays 66% of employees cost for every plan
- 2 weeks vacation (possible 3 weeks - MAX), 2 PTO days, 10 holidays - if you are sick you get paid for day - Don't abuse it!!
- Bonus 10-15% annually
- 401k - pay .75 cents on dollar up to first 3% salary
- Corporate Holiday party with spouse
- Parking Lot Picnics
- Food Trucks/Ice Cream Trucks
- Bowling Party's
- Dress - CASUAL neat!! Jeans are ok EVERY DAY
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 75000
Salary Max : 90000
Currency Type : US Dollars