NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Complete basic bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Analyze/perform posting of cash receipts, expenses or other
transactions to journals or ledgers and verified accuracy.
- Review invoices, bills, vouchers and other documents for corrections
before entering into records.
- Compute and file monthly Idaho sales/use tax return.
- Compile data from SAP reports for evaluation.
- Reconcile raw material and finished goods inventories for conversion
- Back up retail store clerk.
- Investigate and correct accounting inaccuracies.
- Sort and file documents.
- Perform account balancing and reconciliations.
- Assist in daily inventories and inventory reconciliation of bulk
products, packaging supplies, and ingredients. Will spend portions of
the day working in a refrigerated warehouse.
- Perform other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Get and count resale, set up money bag for next sales. Enter on
- Attach and print cheese receivers, verify amounts received. After
price is approved enter invoices in SAP.
- Add daily checks received in mail to the deposit sheet and enter.
- Set up deposit and take to bank, confirm deposit slip from back to
general ledger spread sheet.
- Resolve Outstanding P.O.s.
- Monthly pull in check reconciliation from bank, download into SAP,
and excel. Calculate totals.
- Associates Degree in Accounting or a related.
- 1 or more years of experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client has an exception employee driven culture and is ranked as one of the Top 3 in their industry.