Quality Supervisor (Day Shift)
70,000 – 75,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
This position will supervise and maintain a Quality Control Laboratory
with staff capable of performing the analytical procedures required
for the operation of a food processing plant, to verify the accuracy
of results and the requirements to customer and company
specifications, to maintain ISO and GLP documentation as required for
all procedures and equipment.
- Develop, document and maintain procedures as related but not limited
to ISO laboratory procedures, GLP, QC, QA, Chemical, Physical and
Microbiological Assay procedures.
- Participate in the audit process for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, GMP and
- Supervise and direct Quality Assurance Laboratory Technicians to
ensure the accuracy, proficiency, and quality of the analytical
tests conducted and to establish new technological processes.
- Ensure Management is informed regarding test results, product
status, and noncompliance issues via reports, memos, verbal reports,
- Provide technical assistance to the Plant Management as required and
related to problems of chemical, physical, microbiological and
- Maintain quarantine/availability status of intermediate and finished
- Evaluate develop, validate, document, and implement new procedures
and technology for microbiological, physical, and chemical testing.
- Generate and assist the logistics and customer service department
with certificate of analysis and any other batch release
documentation required for shipment.
- Monitor laboratory equipment calibration, maintain calibration
database in ISOQuest, assay results vs. known/accepted standards,
laboratory supply inventories, and laboratory compliance with Good
Laboratory Practices with assistance from Laboratory Coordinator.
- Monitor preventive controls and report noncompliance to appropriate
- Monitor QC related programs related to plant quality such as
environmental monitoring, waterwater compliance, product result
- Compliance with GLP, and other lab requirements.
- On time reporting of results and release of materials.
- Manage laboratory suppliers to improve costs.
BS Degree in Food Science, Microbiology, or Chemistry
3-5 Years of leadership of a Quality Department
- ISO Systems: ISO 9001, ISO 22000 (Quality, HACCP)
- Current Good Laboratory Practices for food and pharmaceutical
- General office software tools and data processing (Word, Excel)
- Chemistry and Microbiology laboratory procedures
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our company is an international organization that is in a rapid growth mode.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 70000
Salary Max : 75000
Currency Type : US Dollars