- Must have Business Analyst experience working with the operations teams in a Manufacturing or production environment.
- Must be hands-on.
- Must be willing to learn the business/operational processes in detail.
- Must learn the ERP systems and be able to configure and test the system as required by enhancements, upgrades, and new features.
- Must be willing to learn corporate systems information, create analysis and work with the business to develop conclusions.
- Must be willing to work with the user community to explore options for implementing operational improvement projects. This includes analyzing data, and business processes and exploring system configuration options.
- Must be able to multi-task on several projects at one time.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure accurate delivery and implementation of assignments. Maintain project documentation, including issue logs, meeting minutes, schedules, summaries, and updates, while regularly meeting with the project team to review progress and drive timely deliverables. Must be able to develop and execute test scripts and plans accordingly.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must have strong relationship-building skills & communication skills.
- Must have excellent documentation skills to document business/systems requirements, issues/resolutions, and create job/training aides.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 5 years experience in a position as a Business Systems Analyst.
- Bachelors Degree in business, computer science, or related field.
- Experience in the food/beverage industry is a plus.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Medical - Single: $4/week, Two-Person: $5/week, Family: $7/week
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Eligibility: Date of Hire
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 65000
Salary Max : 75000
Currency Type : US Dollars