- Handle payroll process from end to end for thousands of employees across the US.
- Maintain accurate payroll documentation.
- Ensure all payroll related questions are handled in a timely manner.
- Prepare financial work and communicate with accounting/audit needs when necessary.
- High school diploma/GED required, degree in accounting, business, or related field is preferred.
- Must have previous payroll experience.
- Experience using PeopleSoft is highly preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Payroll Specialist - Western NY
A large, WNY client is looking to add a Payroll Specialist to their growing team. Great company, well-reputable, challenging and rewarding work.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 48000
Salary Max : 52000
Currency Type : US Dollars