Regional Sales Director Quebec and Maritime ProvincesLocation: Montreal, QC - Work from Home Territory (Maritime Provincesand Quebec)
Travel: 60% Overnight Stays in Quebec and Maritime ProvincesSalary: Competitive Base Salary + Quarterly Bonuses (Depends on Sales Volume) + PTO + Company VehicleIndustry: Cooking Industry, Hospitality, International Hotel Chains,Quick Food Service, Food Service
Full Time Permanent Role
Support: There is (1) Inside Sales / Administration person to support each of our Regional Sales Directors.
Role reports directly to Canadian President
We have been retained to recruit for an Eastern Regional Sales Director. The Regional Sales Director is responsible for managing and growing sales volume through managing (3) Cook / Demonstrators and prospecting
new business within the Hospitality and Food Service industry. There are (3) other Regional Sales Directors for Central Ontario and Western Canada.
You will be responsible for:
- Coach, Mentor Direct and Supervise (3) Sales Representative / Product Demonstrators within the Quebec region
- Identify and secure strategic partnerships with International Chain of Restaurants, Hotel Chains, Hospitality, Commercial Kitchens) by initial and follow up visits with Authorized Partners to promote
activities and drive sales.
- Participate in industry wide trade shows when needed.
- Utilize a CRM (Salesforce) software to monitor, track and document Authorized partner activities and keep CRM system up to date for potential business opportunities, sales forecasts, targets and
- Internally report to Senior Management on market trends and business
You will possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Business and/or Marketing
- Fully Bi-lingual (Must be able to speak, write and read French)
- 5-7 years of Previous sales, sales management or business
development experience within the Food Service and Cooking /
culinary industry. (Target Markets: International Food Chains, Quick
Food Service, Commercial Kitchens, Large Grocery Store Chains,
International Hotel Brands)
- 2-3 years of Sales Supervisory experience
- Previous Culinary experience or strong interest in cooking.
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Salesforce, Word, Excel, Power
Sales Director in a Stable Food Service Industry. Top guy in Sales in Canada reporting to Canadian President