As Team Leader (aka, salaried Production Supervisor), you will lead and supervise a team of hourly production Associates in a way that promotes a safe, quality, and clean work environment while running efficient production.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintaining a safe working environment through achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in all accident and near-miss categories.
- Empowering associates to behave with confidence in a quality-driven work environment where they make a product consistent with quality standards set by Company.
- Ensuring efficient production by effectively managing downtime and constantly working towards eliminating downtime to ensure production needs are met.
- Maintaining all inventory levels, equipment, and tools so to eliminate scrap and maintain efficient production.
- The Team Leader makes decision pertaining to hiring, performance, discipline, and termination of direct reports.
- The Team Leader makes decisions pertaining to production needs.
Schedule: 3-2-2 rotating workdays Work Saturday/Sunday/Monday; Off Tuesday/Wednesday; Work Thursday/Friday; Off Saturday/Sunday/Monday and so on.
Day Shift: 4:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Night Shift: 4:00 PM to 4:00 AMQualifications:
- Associate or Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of related manufacturing experience including leadership job duties.
- Experience with Food Manufacturing quality assurance and business costing is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with proven leadership abilities.
One of the biggest producers of their food product in the world. Growing quickly!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 60000
Salary Max : 80000
Currency Type : US Dollars