This job is archived
Civil Construction PM - St Louis.
The firm supports its clients from offices in Alexandria, VA, Boston, MA, Austin, TX, Houston, TX, San Antonio, TX, Sacramento, CA, Salt Lake City, UT, St. Paul, MN, and Niceville, FL.
Early Project Definition and Alignment helps clients align their building projects for success by becoming engaged at the very beginning of each project and bringing together the project qualitative and quantitative elements described in quality, scope, cost and time.
Summary:Systems, Inc. is looking to hire a Civil Engineer to be a critical member of our proven architectural-engineering team. Interested candidates should have an understanding of construction means and methods. Services also include, but are not limited to the following:
- Be familiar with construction sites, review/edit drawings in AutoCAD.
- Provide construction administration by monitoring construction results as compared to drawings and specifications.
- Solve design/construction problems;
- Provide project information by collecting and summarizing data; coordinate with team members and consultants; and complete all necessary communications and documentation needed to ensure successful completion of projects.
This is a full-time on-site position in St Louis, MO.
Are you able to perform the duties and responsibilities this job requires?
- Ensure all deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Solid organization, planning, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of technical professionals.
- Effectively coordinate and work independently with the client and stakeholders to accurately identify and capture project requirements.
- Four-year college degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering from ABET accredited college
- 10 years of demonstrated experience on large-scale, complex federal construction projects specifically USACE controlled projects.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, ability to review design drawings
- Understanding of materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings, bridges, roads, and other related structures
- Experience with Civil construction
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word and other Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills
- US Citizenship Required
- Professional Engineering license in the U.S.
- Experience with USACE, AFCEC, NAVFAC or DOE construction programs REQUIRED
No Job Hoppers or Sponsorship.
MUST have BS Civil Enf and MUST have Project experience in: USACE, AFCEC, NAVFAC or DOE construction programs REQUIRED. Not interested in Residential, Commercial ,Industrial..MUST be US Citizen.Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Leading Federal Government Contractor to ACE, DOD, Air Force, Military Bases.MUST be US Citizen.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 125000
Salary Max : 150000
Currency Type : US Dollars